Thursday, October 22, 2009

Nicholas Co. Schools





This week I have been in Nicholas Co. visiting various schools. Monday afternoon I had an encounter with “Zipper Mouth” – a 5 year old boy that loved to ask questions in the middle of the presentation that didn’t have anything to do with what we were talking about, But…he was very polite. He would raise his hand about every other minute or so and keep his hand up till he was called on. After the presentation was over and we took a school picture, I had to get one with “Zipper Mouth” because he was so adorable I would have taken him home!

The craziest questions I got this week were:

"Where is your limo? We saw a black car pull in, but if that is what you are driving then you really aren’t Miss WV!"

"How many times have you been divorced?"

"Did you brush your teeth this morning like I did?"

"Can I buy your crown from you? I have a lot of Halloween money saved up!"

You gotta love kids! I had a blast living in the Hampton Inn this week. It was a home away from home and the kids were always something to look forward to the next day.




(Zipper Mouth)

No comments:

Post a Comment