Thursday, June 17, 2010

Electric 102.7


One of the things I wanted to do before my year concluded was to be on Electric 102.7's morning radio show.  They have a HUGE audience and fan base, especially in the mornings, and there I wanted to be able to talk about my year as Miss WV, the Monarch Miss program, Miss WV pageant, and my platform.  

So...my wish was granted and I spent time in the studio with Rusty Bumper, Coach Kid, and Libby Joe.  Picture above are both Coach Kid(on left) and Rusty Bumper (on right).

Libby Joe, pictured in the yellow, is hosting a fairs and festivals pageant - Miss Kanawha County Fair - and I was asked at the Habitat for Humanity Slam Dunk 600 to come and speak to her contestants.  But....prior to that she was able to have a guest host in the studio and she chose me!

So girls, if you are interested in getting dressed up, making new friends, possibly being the queen of a festival, competing on a state-level stage and possibly holding the title of Miss WV Association of Fairs and Festivals, please contact Libby Joe at either the Electric 102.7 Facebook Fan Page or go to www.electric1027.com and you can find out information about the pageant there as well.

Fairs and Festivals is where I started out and was privileged to hold the title of the State Fair Queen in 2007, now have been able to accomplish one of my biggest dreams inside and outside of pageantry, to be Miss West Virginia.  You have to start somewhere and why not start with the Kanawha County Fair Pageant?

No comments:

Post a Comment