Sunday, March 21, 2010

**Queen at Outback Steakhouse**

Throughout my year, I have been able to meet the most wonderful people that, honestly, I would have never crossed paths with without the title of Miss West Virginia.  After finishing up a day in Cabell County Schools, I was privileged to eat dinner with a wonderful family at Outback Steakhouse.  

We all had a blast, but Heidi (five year old little girl) was ecstatic to eat dinner with Miss West Virginia, so I surprised her by brining my crown, sash, and some clip on earrings that I found in the crown box.  She came dressed head to toe in Hello Kitty and even brought her own crown that she wears around the house.  Her brother seemed less than amused and was more interested in the cheese fries, but we didn’t care.  We had fun and she wore my crown and earrings during the whole dinner!

I look forward to seeing them again, but the next time, I think I will be getting my fashion advice from Little Miss Heidi:)

No comments:

Post a Comment