Sunday, March 21, 2010

Miss Marion County Preliminary

(All titleholders)

(Emily Shaffer, Miss Appalacia, provided us entertainment during the pageant.  She did a WONDERFUL job!)

This Saturday was spent at the LAST preliminary pageant for the Miss WV Scholarship Organization.  The Miss Marion County preliminary pageant gave away three titles and those titles were awarded to one veteran and two brand new girls. 

I explained to each of the contestants that I didn’t get to where I am today by winning each preliminary I participated in.  I didn’t give up though and knew the end goal and what I wanted to gain from my experience in this organization.  Each girl that competed this year holds a special place in my heart and I look forward to seeing each and every one of them compete again next year.


(Teen Titleholders)

No comments:

Post a Comment