Monday, April 12, 2010

Kanawaha County After Schools

This week was full of after school programs.  Because of the many snow storms that we had all over the state earlier in the year and testing around the corner, the school officials felt is most appropriate to invite Miss WV to the various different after school programs in Kanawha County.  At each of these schools, I delivered the message of overcoming adversity, pursuing your dreams, never letting one thing define who you are.

I was offered a few teaching jobs once I was finished with my year.  I was flattered, but I still haven't COMPLETELY figured out what I want to do yet.  I am living each day to the fullest in my current job and then will worry about the future later:)
     

(All pictures were taken at Ruffner Elementary School)

  

(Pictures from Elk Elementary Center)

(Ruthlawn Elementary)

(At Alban Elementary)

  
(At Central Elementary After School Program)

No comments:

Post a Comment