Sunday, December 13, 2009

Country Charm Photoshoot




Tonya Rohrbaugh is one of the best photographers, with the BEST vision, that I have ever been able to work with. She was gacious enough to provide a photo session free of charge to the newly crowned Miss WV. Because of scheduling, we were unable to get together until November 13th, but it was well worth the wait.


Since my senior year, I have had no pictures taken with my naturally curly hair. So because this was something that was deemed to be “fun” I decided to take the ‘natural route.’ Her ability to work with lighting and your best features is unlike any I have ever seen. She had awesome ideas, and I look forward to working with her on my wedding day…whenever that is....


When thinking about a photographer for your "big day," family pictures, baby pictures, pregnancy pictures, or senior pictures - remember Country Charm Photography. She is so good that many all over the US are using her for their photogaphy needs.


Please visit her website – www.countrycharmphotography.com. Click “Enter Site,” go to Proofing at the bottom. Enter Password: MWV-09 [it is caps sensitive] and you will be able to see all the photos that she took of me that day.




No comments:

Post a Comment