Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Elizabeth Michael's Bridal Show

Just a few days before the bridal show was to take place, I was asked to be a model for two gowns that were needing to be showcased. I agreed since Jane/Elizabeth Michael’s has done so much for me!





Elizabeth Michaels is located in Vienna, WV and is a ONE-STOP-SHOP for all pageantry/prom/bridal needs as well as just spicing up your wardrobe with a few statement pieces. Many of you readers hear me refer to Elizabeth Michael’s as "Jane’s" and that is because it is owned and operated by Jane Engleke of Mineral Wells. She outfitted me for Miss West Virginia Fairs & Festivals in 2007 when I won, Miss West Virginia 2008 and Miss West Virginia 2009.  Not to mention, my FABULOUS wardrobe at Miss America!
She has been a great friend of mine, pageant helper, and fashion police. Not to mention she is a WONDERFUL sponsor to many of the WV Preliminaries and the Miss West Virginia Scholarship Organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment